Monday, September 15, 2008

getting ready now...

i am finally getting ready for my trip to paris! i bought a new suitcase today because kevin took our only big rolling one. i've begun to make lists, etc. it is weird to pack without kevin here--he is such a big help to me when i am packing! :)

i also wrote a letter to my family telling them who we chose as guardians if something should happen to us. we have been so bad because we haven't done a will or formal guardianship papers yet. but you can bet your bottom dollar we will be doing it once we get back. this has been a wake-up call for me. i know chances are that we will be just fine, but flying over an ocean makes me nervous!!

otherwise, i have been grading like crazy and trying to get work done so that i don't worry about it while in france!

on a more scrap-related note, little dreamer designs is having a sale, and i have a little paypal, so i am going shopping! :)

have a great night!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :D I hope you have a wonderful time in Paris, that's one place that my hubby and I have always wanted to go. If you promise to post pictures, I promise to stop back by to look at them! ;)